Agnieszka Suder, M.Sc.
Laboratory of Virology MCB
E-mail: suderagnieszka95 [AT] gmail.com
dr Anna Kula & prof Krzysztof Pyrc
Education and experience
- 2019- . Ph.D. studies. Jagiellonian University, Virogenetics group, Malopolska Center of Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland.
- 2018 - 2019: Student Research Project: Regulation of autophagy by Porphyromonas gingivalis (co-investigator).
- 2018. Erasmus+ Traineeship. Laboratory of Microbial Genetics and Gene Expression, Institute of Microbiology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague.
- 2017 – 2019. M.Sc. Studies. Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
- 2016. Internship at the University Hospital in Cracow, Department of Microbiology, Krakow, Poland.
- 2014-2017. B.Sc. studies in Biotechnology. Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland.
Grants and Awards
- 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018: Scholarship from the KNOW programme for scientific research and high academic performance.
- 2015/2016, 2016/2017: Scholarship from the Rector of the Jagiellonian University for scientific research and high academic performance
- Šiková M, Janoušková M, Ramaniuk O, Páleníková P, Pospíšil J, Bartl P, Suder A, Pajer P, Kubičková P, Pavliš O, Hradilová M, Vítovská D, Šanderová H, Převorovský M, Hnilicová J, Krásný L. (2019). Ms1 RNA increases the amount of RNA polymerase in Mycobacterium smegmatis. Molecular Microbiology. 111: 354-372.