Pawel Botwina M.Sc.
Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
E-mail: pawel.botwina [AT] doctoral.uj.edu.pl
- Development of novel inhibitory compounds against viral diseases.
Education & Experience
- 2016 - : Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University. PhD studies.
- 2014-2016 : Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland (M.Sc. studies)
- 2011 - 2014: Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences, Krakow, Poland (B.Sc. studies)
- 2008 - 2011: Maria Curie Sklodowska High School, Jaroslaw, Poland
- Botwina P, Owczarek K, Rajfur Z, Ochman M, Urlik M, Nowakowska M, Szczubiałka K, Pyrc K. Berberine hampers influenza A replication through inhibition of MAPK/ERK pathway. (2020). Viruses. in press.
- Ciejka J, Botwina P, Nowakowska M, Szczubiałka K, Pyrc K. Synthetic sulfonated derivatives of poly(allylamine hydrochloride) as inhibitors of human metapneumovirus. PLoS One. 14(3):e0214646.