Artur Szczepanski M.Sc.
Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
E-mail: artur.szczepanski [AT] doctoral.uj.edu.pl
- Virus entry
Education & Experience
- 2014- : Jagiellonian University, Virogenetics group, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland (Ph.D. studies)
- 2011-2013: Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland (M.Sc. studies)
- 2008 - 2011: Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences, Krakow, Poland (B.Sc. studies)
- 2005 - 2008: Jan Kochanowski High School, Krakow , Poland
- Szczepanski A, Owczarek K, Milewska A, Baster Z, Rajfur Z, Mitchell J, Pyrc K. (2018) Canine respiratory coronavirus employs caveolin-1-mediated pathway for internalization to HRT-18G cells. Veterinary Research. in press
- Owczarek K, Szczepanski A, Milewska A, Baster Z, Rajfur Z, Sarna M, Pyrc K. (2018) Early events during human coronavirus OC43 entry to the cell. Scientific Reports. in press.
- A Milewska, P Nowak, K Owczarek, A Szczepanski, M Zarebski, A Hoang-Bujnowicz, K Berniak, J Wojarski, S Zeglen, Z Baster, Z Rajfur, K Pyrc (2017) Entry of human coronavirus NL63 to the cell. Journal of virology. 92(3). pii: e01933-17.